If you are hunting for ways to bring down your triglycerides level, then you can do that by controlling your eating habits. Researches have proven that lowering triglycerides by controlling food is possible.
Triglycerides comes under the category of lipids. Not all the calories that you intake is instantly used up by your body, so what your body does is, like ants store food for the winter season, likewise the body store the extra calories for future use. These stored calories are called triglycerides. Triglycerides are actually energy providers, but when you have them in excess quantities they turn from energy providers to block builders. Triglycerides are fats that are undissolvable, so its excess amount will be circulating inside your blood and slowly it will start getting deposited on the walls of arteries blocking the way of blood. The condition where the amount of triglycerides are higher in the blood is called Hypertriglyceridemia and this condition leads to Atherosclerosis (deposition of fat on the insides of arteries). This article is completely related on how to attain low triglycerides level without any rash diets or hardcore workouts.
The food you intake makes a big difference in the level of triglycerides. Too much of fat food intake can gear up the level of triglycerides in your blood leading to various serious health problems. You can prevent yourself from this by bringing a slight change in your lifestyle and eating habits. A calculated food intake will greatly help in lowering triglycerides level.
Tips on lowering triglyceride levels:
Low triglycerides level are one of the leading factors for obesity which can be fought by changing the course of your life in a positive way. For instance, have food with less saturated fats and trans fats: Food items that are high in trans fats and saturated fats can accelerate the level of triglycerides. Food items like animal fats, oil (palm oil, desiccated coconut oil etc.), butter, processed meat etc are very high in saturated fat. Trans fats presence in excess can prove harmful to the levels of HDL cholesterol, I.e good cholesterol. Fast foods are high in trans fats.
Supply your body system with healthy fats: Mono-saturated and polyunsaturated fats are good fats that helps the body in its various functions. The mono-saturated fats and poly saturated fats are present in oils like canola oil, olive oil etc.
- Go green: Include healthy vegetables in your diet more than meat. Especially green vegetables. Be sure to buy organic vegetables and if that is not possible, then keep the vegetables in salt water for sometime and then wash them thoroughly.
- Fruit calories: The calories that you get from fruit is healthy. So have more of the fruit calories in your daily calorie intake. Fruits contain soluble fiber and do not come with calories that only promote to low triglycerides level in the body.
- Use low-fat daily products: low fat dairy products like their name are low in fat. Low-fat dairy products are not high in calories so having them is safe for maintaining your calorie levels.
- Keep a tab on your alcohol intake: Alcohol contains a lot empty calories. Alcohol can give you temporary pleasure but in the long run it will turn out be life eater. Low triglycerides level by staying low on alcohol intake.
- Ban refined sugars or added sugars from your diet: sugar candies, aerated drinks, processed foods etc. are high in refined sugars. Avoid them as far as possible.
- Relish on fish: Omega-3 fatty acids help in lowering the triglycerides level. Go for cold water fishes like salmon, herring, sardines etc.
- Eat fiber rich food: Fibers are fillers they fill you up, thus helping you in balancing your calorie intake.
Food items for lowering triglyceride levels:
- Fishes: Salmon, herring, tuna, trout, sardines etc. (cold water fishes)
- Beans and peas: green peas, lentils, black beans etc.
- Whole grain: brown rice, basmati rice, cereals, pasta etc
- Fruits: watermelons, oranges, apples, grapes etc
- Olive oil
- Vegetables: spinach, tomato, broccoli, mushrooms, potato etc.
- Egg whites
- Lean poultry and meat
- Low fat dairy products
- Nuts (in small amounts): walnuts, hazel nuts, cashewnuts, almonds etc.
Along with triglyceride diet it will be better if you take medicines if your triglycerides level in blood is too high. The best choice would be natural medicines. One such natural remedy to keep your cholesterol in balance is CholesLo. Choleslo consists of pure natural ingredients like vitamins, amino acids and organic herbs. Choleslo goes deep into the body system and work from the roots, to clear the causes of high triglyceride levels from the roots. It is a complete package for your triglycerides and cholesterol levels. As it is natural in nature, you will not have to be worried about the side-effects of Choleslo as there will not be any! It will clear the liver of toxins. Low triglycerides level plays a big part when it comes to overall assessment of the cholesterol levels. For you to be heart healthy, along with the cholesterol it is mandatory to have low triglycerides levels in control.
Eat healthy and stay healthy!