There are natural remedies for cholesterol, more than you know of. Say NO to unwanted pills or medications such as statins that can cause negative results in your body. Natural remedy for cholesterol and the best alternative for cholesterol such as CholesLo can really work benefits on your body without giving any side effects. Read on to know how CholesLo will work for you. Apart from this medication, a simple change in your lifestyle can really give you a medication free life. Make sure you utilize these simple techniques and get the best out of life.
Did you know that there are 36 million Americans who pop statins in the hope of losing their LDL cholesterol levels? Though it is true that statin medications such as Lipitor, Crestor or even Zocor can help people lower their risk of getting heart diseases, there is evidence that the risk of them getting eye problems is about 27 percent. A recent research confirms the fact that consuming statin can increase the risk of early cataracts in people.
Variation in the level of cholesterol levels can keep you hooked on statins for the rest of your lives. Cardiologists advise to get your cholesterol levels checked every five years to save your heart and your life right from the age of 20. Why take a chance when you have options? Natural remedy for cholesterol are here and have been gifted by nature in abundance.
Nature has always been kind and generous to us, but it is the human mentality to take things and people for granted who shower love and care the most. The point is, you, being here, says a lot that you are taking the initiative for a great start in your life. So, here are the top 11 natural remedies for lowering cholesterol levels without drugs.
1. Diet change: Include good amount of vegetables and fruits in your life. Substituting meat with beans, soya, etc. is the key to lose cholesterol naturally. Stay away from fried and junk foods that can be a bane on your body that can trigger LDL cholesterol levels in the body to a good extent that can pave the way to heart diseases at an early age.
2. Include fiber foods: Fiber foods such as oat bran, corn, rice, wheat etc. beans (black, lima, kidney etc.), berries are some of the foods that lower the cholesterol level while doubling your energy level to an unbeatable extent. Consume dark green and leafy vegetables that contain rich vitamins and beta-carotene can infuse your body with good amount of fiber content.
3. Garlic: is one of the foods that can cure almost any ailments from head to toe so why worry about cholesterol? Just chop some as a topping for your salad and let it take care of your cholesterol levels.
4. Rock the cradle: Of course, you are way past the age of cradle, but don’t deprive your body of good sleep. Natural remedy for cholesterol is having a good sleep at least 8-10 hours a night. Losing sleep can raise the level of bad (LDL) cholesterols that can increase blood pressure levels which will make you irritable or frustrated that can lead to overeating.
5. Balance out the blood sugar level: High glucose in your blood can heighten the chances of increasing the LDL cholesterol in your body. It can also increase the triglycerides fatty acids that are one of the main reasons for cardiac arrests. Take a test of fasting blood sugar level that can determine the level of glucose involvement.
6. Exercise: Make sure you workout. I am not telling you to spend hours in a gym but moving your body can really lower your cholesterol levels. One of the natural remedy for cholesterol is undoubtedly having a good exercise which I leave it to your discretion. From jogging to brisk walking or tennis to aerobics is considered a healthy exercise and can eliminate the chances of getting heart diseases.
7. Yes to Red Rice yeast and No to gluten: A typical American food does not come without high amount of gluten that leads not to just high cholesterol but also leads to obesity, inflammation etc. Sadly, this will lead not just to heart ailments but myriad of other harmful diseases. Stay away from gluten included foods and include whole grain foods unlike refined flour or other baked goods.
Used by Chinese for thousands of years, Red rice yeast is one of the natural remedies for cholesterol that can benefit your body much more than you expect. It is considered one of the best alternatives for statins. So consult your health practitioner for a healthier and natural alternative supplement that can benefit you. CholesLo is one of the natural products that include red rice yeast which can lower your cholesterol levels.
8. Spice it up with Cinnamon: Did you know that cinnamon can curb your cholesterol levels? As per a study conducted, consuming ½ a tbsp of cinnamon can reduce your LDL cholesterol level by 26%. Simply sprinkle it up in any of your dishes, be it oatmeal, yogurt and you have you own super power food everyday for breakfast.
9. Smoking and alcohol is a no-no: They are not good habits and you know that. So why incorporate such ridiculous habits in your life knowing it won’t do you any good. Quitting such habits can increase your HDL levels and reduce the chances of getting cardiac arrest at a young age. When you cut down smoking, your blood pressure starts to lower within 20 minutes and within a day, the risk of heart attack reduces.
10. Lose weight: Obesity is one of the underlying factors that come when there are increased LDL cholesterol levels. Natural remedy for cholesterol is to lose weight and the benefits are manifold. For starters, apart from cutting the chances of heart attack, you will also be losing weight which will raise the confidence level in you. Stop being a couch potato and take the healthy initiative for the betterment of your life.
11. Laugh, love and meditate: Love yourself and laugh often. It is the key to lowering your cholesterol and blood pressure levels giving you a positive node to approach life. It’s about time to right all the wrongs in your life. Go meditate or do yoga which can give you a productive life in the years to come.[/restab]
Natural remedy for cholesterol – medication:
For those who are trying to delete statins from their life, try Choleslo from HFL Solutions. As mentioned above, Choleslo is quickly becoming one of the natural alternatives for statins. As more and more people are becoming aware of the outcomes of statins, many are moving towards a natural approach to life. Choleslo contains all the right ingredients that are 100% organic and gives you a safe bet when it comes to lowering your cholesterol levels. Unlike statins which only helps in lowering the cholesterol levels, Choleslo reaches the root cause of the problem – liver. Yes, liver is where the good and bad cholesterols are divided to perform their respective tasks. Choleslo reaches the liver and completely rejuvenates it making it perform better than before. It also manages to control the blood glucose levels that are also one of the main reasons for increase in the LDL cholesterol levels and raise the risk of diabetes.
Choleslo comes at an affordable price and one year guarantee that you will be satisfied with the product or else you will be getting your money completely reimbursed. Simply take Choleslo and if you won’t feel any difference, return them within 30 days from the date of purchase and get a complete refund. Did I mention an additional $100 will be credited to your account apart from the refund amount?
Note that Choleslo is to be taken as an alternative health supplement to statins. Make sure you consume all the right foods to keep yourself fit. Make sure to consult your medical practitioner before you start taking this product.
Bottomline, do not take cholesterol levels slightly and make sure you do everything in your hand to tackle it efficiently. Natural remedies for cholesterol are easily available all around you, Just be vigilant and take advantage of it to the fullest.[/restab][/restabs]