High blood pressure and high cholesterol are often a matter of concern when there are risk factors involved. To keep them away is one of the natural remedies for cholesterol called The DASH diet. The high blood pressure diet plan can be combined with natural medications such as CholesLo can give you wholesome benefits that will help you to age gracefully. Read on to know how it works.
Make sure to take a lipid profile blood test along with checking your blood pressure levels to know the correct range. This can give you a proper guidance of your health condition and the risk factors pertaining thereby.
DASH, an abbreviation of Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension comes with a high blood pressure diet plan that consists of consuming fruits, vegetables along with whole grains, legumes, nuts, dairy (low fat) and more. Since these natural products contain necessary calcium, protein, nutrients and other vital minerals, it can benefit your body in balancing the blood pressure and cholesterol.
Since it chucks out some of the unwanted foods such as sweetened drinks, red meat, fatty and processed foods, it can benefit your body manifold. The inclusion of salt and sugar is less in the DASH diet. In fact, there are many people who have benefited from the elimination of coronary artery diseases, stroke etc. after taking up this high blood pressure diet plan.
To begin with the DASH diet, consume these foods (2,000 calories a day).
- Grains – they contain a good load of fiber and nutrients which will benefit your body by increasing the HDL levels. At least 7-8 servings daily (1 slice of bread, ½ cup cooked rice or pasta, 1 ounce dry cereal). This is one of the natural remedies for cholesterol that will help you wholly.
- Vegetables – Luscious, dark green can be a treat for the eyes as well as the taste. So make sure you include them in your daily life. 4-5 servings daily (a cup of raw leafy green veggies, ½ cup fresh fruit with ¼ dried fruits and 6 ounces of fruit juice)
- Low fat dairy products – 2-3 servings daily (8 ounces of milk, a cup of yogurt and 1.5 ounces of cheese) will satisfy your cravings. You can also go for lactose free foods that can prevent lactose intolerance symptoms in the body.
- Animal fat – 2 or less servings daily (3 ounces of cooked meat, fish or poultry) but do not make them the main course of your meal.
- Nuts, seeds, legumes – 4-5 servings a week (1/3 cup of nuts, 2 tbsp of seeds and ½ cup of cooked dry beans or peas) are beneficial for the body as they contain phytochemicals that can combat not just cancer but also cardio diseases in the body.
- Oils – When it comes to high blood pressure diet plan, make sure you stick to 2-3 daily servings (1 tsp vegetable oil or soft margarine, 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise, 2 tbsp light salad dressing). Follow the instructions and do not overdo as it can lead to obesity and other health risks.
- Sweets – less than 5 servings a week (1 tbsp sugar, jelly or jam). Don’t be hard on yourself and banish sweet consumption entirely. Small quantities consumed in between can satisfy your sweet tooth and will make you feel better.
Many researches have shown that people who followed the diet got positive results i.e. less cholesterol and blood pressure within two weeks. There is another high blood pressure diet plan ( a different DASH diet) called the “DASH Sodium” which asks you to cut salt consumption to 1,500 mg a day which too has resulted in low pressure levels.
When you follow the DASH diet, you will be able to notice the difference within a couple of weeks. Over a period of time, your blood pressure can drop upto 12 points that will actually make a difference in your health risks.
As the diet promises a healthy way of living, the benefits are myriad and is often considered by medical practitioners of all fields as it can lessen the risk of osteoporosis, diabetes and cancer apart from heart diseases.
The best part of implementing this high blood pressure diet plan is the fact that you will lose unwanted abs even if this is not a weight loss program. The main reason is because the diet promotes you towards betterment of life by eating healthy that will sync both your mind and soul.
Before you start on with the DASH diet, make sure you consult your medical practitioner especially if you are taking on any medications. But since they are allopathic you can expect a fair share of side effects too. Now…now, I am not trying to scare you but this is a bitter fact that needs to be expected. However, if you are looking for a natural remedy for cholesterol, CholesLo is the best for you. The best part is Choleslo can be consumed for a lifetime even if you pause for a brief period and then start over again.
Since the product is made out of all natural ingredients, you need not worry about its side effects as there are none. The inclusion of red yeast rice raised many eyebrows as they come with various side effects which was due to the bane component Citrinin which can be dangerous to the body. But HFL solutions has refurbished Choleslo by eliminating this content and has then been deemed safe to consume.
If you are thinking that Choleslo can be used only for cholesterol, the answer is no. As the product is all natural, you will get many results and some of them include:
- Boosting HDL levels (good cholesterol)
- Sending the LDL (bad) cholesterol to the liver where it is reprocessed
- Cleansing the liver completely
- Balancing the blood sugar levels cutting the risk of diabetes
- Lowering the high blood pressure levels
- Repairing any inflammation in body
- Losing those excess pounds in limited amounts
- Promoting overall body health
Bottomline, this high blood pressure diet plan called the DASH diet is a genuine lifestyle that comes with all the natural remedies for cholesterol and blood pressure that can be incorporated as part of your daily life. But this is not enough. Along with the right medication, your body also needs good amount of workout which will help you to stay healthy and positive always.