High cholesterol is one of the most crucial factors when it comes to maintaining your health. But there are findings that cholesterol benefits the body in ways which we never knew. Yes, as a matter of fact it is quite true and if you want to know how it works, keep on reading. There are many natural remedies too to cut the level of high cholesterol such as Choleslo in the body. I know I am probably making you scratch your head but if you want to get in detail, keep reading and be intrigued.
Cholesterol – is it good or bad
Cholesterol has gained cult status mainly due to its dual face. Just like heaven and hell, cholesterol can open two doors for you and I am leaving it to you to choose what you deem fit.
Now you know what exactly is cholesterol but I am just putting a brief just in case. Cholesterol is a waxy type substance in the body that is readily available both in the body and by the foods we consume. They travel in bundles with the help of proteins combining which you get the name lipoproteins. They can be divided into two types called – LDL (low density lipoprotein) and HDL (high density lipoprotein). While HDL is the good child promoting myriad cholesterol benefits, LDL can be lecherous and boost risk factors in the body.
While the body itself can make cholesterol in the liver, the foods we consume plays a main role in shooting up the level of cholesterol in the body. Foods that contain saturated fats such as eggs, milk, cheese, cream, beef etc. come with excess cholesterol that shoots up the level of cholesterol in the body.
It is necessary to consume good amount of fibre that will balance the body and keep you away from any risk factors pertaining to cholesterol.
The benefiting cholesterol – (HDL)
Cholesterol shoulders many responsibilities such as maintaining the cell walls and its structures, producing sex hormones such as progesterone, testosterone, estrogen etc. and many more. Some of the cholesterol benefits are:
- Inhibits formation of atherosclerosis and cancer
- Is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals
- Is an essential part of the brain and promotes the chemical called serotonin which boosts the
- Positive mood in people which will keep them away from depression and anxiety
- Maintains the intestinal functions thereby avoiding digestive problems
- Important for producing bile salts in the liver
- Promotes your overall health
The ugly side of cholesterol – (LDL)
Now that you have seen cholesterol benefits, let’s have a look at its bad side. Many of us tend to ignore high cholesterol levels thinking it might not do any harm to the body. But sadly the effects are much more than you think. As mentioned above, the saturated foods we eat inadvertently raises the level of cholesterol in the blood vessels that keep circulating ultimately settling in the vital organs. Some of the bad effects of LDL cholesterol are:
- Excess cholesterol grows on the arterial walls that causes plague over prolonged period
- Plague leads to hardening/narrowing of the arteries which is called atherosclerosis
- Can affect arteries of any vital organs such as heart, brain or limbs
- Triggers unbalanced blood levels that can lead to high blood pressure or high sugar levels
- Leads to gallstones in the gallbladder
- Raise the level of heart diseases, brain stroke or numbness in limbs
- Promote obesity by shooting the level of triglycerides in the body
- Inhibit efficient blood circulation by producing undesired blood clots in the body
Natural remedies for cholesterol
There are many natural remedies for cholesterol such as Choleslo which is easily available online. Though your doctor may recommend statin medications such as Pravachol, Mevacor, Lescol etc. and more, the effect is only temporary and you need to consume it for a lifetime to maintain your cholesterol levels low. But prolonged consumption can give you certain side effects as a memento which will be an added burden apart from the worries of lowering the cholesterol levels.
Why go through such pain when you have the natural alternative of observing strict regime in your food while undergoing good amount of exercise and keeping stress at bay. The results will be incredible as you will lose your weight, cholesterol levels easily without any side effects. Cholesterol benefits, when balanced gives you some of the best functions in the body that you can actually feel the difference. As the ingredients of Choleslo is completely vegetarian which includes the capsules, you need not worry about any side effects. Some of the ingredients are garlic, artichoke leaf, guggulsterones, phytosterols etc. which will promote many cholesterol benefits in the body. When you combine Choleslo with your natural dietary regime, the key to aging successfully which is exactly what you craved for.